Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog 5 (What was the point)

English 101: Blog Series (600 points)
Encounters (200 points)
Final research project (200 points)
All assignments are due on the due dates. Late assignments will drop 10% each day it is late.

American film: 04/06 first test (35 points)
04/15 second written assignment (25 points)
04/27 second test (25 points)
05/25 third test (35 points)
05/27 Oral film analysis (25 points)
All assignments are due on the due dates, no late papers or make-ups will be accepted. No make-up exams will be given.

I don’t remember a syllabus for my Mass Media & Society class. If I’m wrong please tell me so.

The only thing I can really think of that would be a problem for me and getting my assignments done is time. I have very little to do anything. Sunday thru Monday, if I’m not in school then I’m working. I’m at school from nine to two; I have to be at work by five. I get off at one am and wake up at six thirty to do it all over again. The only day I have off from work and school is Saturday, but by then I’m so tired it’s hard for me to get up any energy to do my laundry let alone read books and write/type papers, but I will do it, it won’t be great work but it will be passing (hopefully), and that’s really all I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment