Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blog 7 ( It's me not you )

I didn't learned anything about literature I didn't already know, guessed, or cared about . Not in anyway saying that's a bad thing, and I'm not say I know alot about the subject it's just always been hard for me to get excited a subject I'm not interested in. It was rather interesting to find out that there are different religious, and philosophical ways to interpret the Movie The matrix, but I'm not that "pretentious" so i could have done without that bit of knowledge. I will say the most important thing I liked, and learned is that you can have a class like this were your not interested in the subject and not find it boring. I feel the way I feel when I'm in my American film class all bored and tired and just want to shoot someone just to get out of there (that's not because of the teacher, I'm just not interested silent films or in the technical styles of how a film is made) should be like my English class, and in my English I’m actually wanting to be there, and not be late and interested in what is being said….. So good job Professor Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment